Office Space

with Deck Office Space for Rent in Denver, CO

(1 - 15 of 16)
  1. 1547 Gaylord is a 3 story office mansion with a finished garden level floor for a total of 4 floors and 6,423 SF of useable office space. The building was constructed in 1921 and renovated in 2017 with modern upgrades while maintaining its histori...
    1 week ago on Rofo (via Rofo)
  2. Contemporary office space Ð New finishes & furniture Ð West facing outdoor balcony Ð Mountain views Ð Vaulted ceilings Ð In the heart of RiNo at Larimer & 30th Street Lease rate does not include utilities, property expenses or building services Fi...
    Posted on Rofo (via Rofo)
  3. Available January 15, 2022 4 offices and a balcony overlooking Colfax private restrooms
    Posted on Rofo (via Rofo)
  4. • 7,656 RSF • Expansive open main floor with offices plus second floor offices • Large patio in front • Brick block exterior • Street parking in front of building • Modern kitchen • Barrel Roof • Shower
    Posted on Rofo (via Rofo)
  5. Kitchen ? Showers ? Turnkey ? Outdoor Space Flooring: concrete Large patio
    Posted on Rofo (via Rofo)
  6. 4750 unit building #5 This building is a building with 9 units flex warehouse. The unit has a storefront entrance with a twelve X 14 reception area with 3 12 X twelve offices on the first level and 4 offices on the mezzanine level. Great office sp...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  7. This is a Historic Church redone for Art Studios & Offices from $350 to $450, three that can connect together. Great office in fantastic location in the Santa Fe Art District and great access to Interstate 25, Downtown and Cherry Creek. FREE Off p...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  8. Perfect office space for business or design professional in upstairs suite of Highland's area bungalow for $350.00 per month with shared waiting area, front porch, and small herb garden. Office includes utilities, wi-fi, private closet, lots of na...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  9. Class A suburban office building for lease. Suite has two private offices, large open bull pen area, balcony with sliding glass door, operable windows, separate HVAC in a park like setting. Call Will Matrix Group Inc. 720-314-XXXX Location: 64th &...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  10. 850 sf open idea area on the second floor of safe and secure, up-to-date brownstone structure with wood flooring, exposed brick, lost of windows. Typical areas for tenants consist of cooking area, meeting room, front balcony patio area, and roof o...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  11. Hard to find owner/user building for sale in the Northwest submarket. Sale price of $760,000.00 or $65/square foot for 73% office finish with 8,430sf office on the 1st and 2nd floors with the remaining 3,118sf 27% finished as warehouse/storage spa...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  12. This beautiful workplace is readily available to rent. It has two private offices and a massive shared space that can be utilized for conference area or more workplace. Upstairs, there is a kitchenette and a washroom with shower. The third story d...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  13. Fantastic expert workplace condo. Quality area functions four workplaces, handicap. bath, kitchenette and private protected patio on north side. This area would be great for an. attorney, accountant, insurance coverage company, realty company & ev...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  14. Stunning second floor space with wood flooring, exposed brick in protected remodelled building with front and roof patio areas, shared meeting room and cooking area. Wonderful place in the Golden Triangle. Coffee bar on site with fire pits. System...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  15. Very comfortable three rooms office (include front office) with a balcony in a beautiful building, that offers conference rooms available for use, Cafeteria, Gymnasium, Sauna and other attractions. Convenient location: Colorado Blvd and Yale. Call...
    Posted on Americanlisted

SET LOCATION

city
country